The Community Priorities Coalition was a PAC dedicated to promoting the passage of the 1% Local Option Sales Tax for housing and transportation solutions in Teton County. For this project Orijin collaborated with another CPC partner agency to provide a full suite of creative, digital and messaging services to communicate the appeal across multiple channels and audiences.
In the span of six weeks, Orijin delivered:
- Brand identity and style guide
- Website landing page with donation portal
- Door to door print messaging pieces
- Four online animation shorts, focused on a pillar of the core message
- Email & communication support